Monday 22 August 2011

Art Journalling Project

In Learn to Craft with Paper I was attracted to the project Cherish Accordion Book.


It was a challenge! The paper-folding instructions for the accordion pages were in one short paragraph without pictures! But a few scraps of paper and a relaxed mind soon found me with the desired folded accordion! Rendering it again in card for the actual project was another learning experience. I learnt techniques for accurate folding - so proud of my sharp corners on the diagonal folds!!

It isn't complete, but here are the results so far:



I will be offering a tutorial to share what I have learned through this project. Kits will be available for purchase to make a version of it. It can be used as a photo album for your own personal photos (size 4"x4"). Watch my blog or FB page for schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment